The Person i think i am

My photo
Bombay, maharashtra, India
The dark road of my thoughts::: As I sit here and wait for the coming of the end I look back and wonder in this short span of a life how I affected people, as what type of person will they remember me? Will I be remembered? Its not easy to accept the truth. All i am left with is a hope in a dream that may never come true.

Monday, May 09, 2011

The working class idiot



Sleeping pills upon the window sill,
Drowsy eyes, sleeping child,
Caramel eyes, closed lids, summers chill,
Butterscotch candy, sweet, yet mild.

Banana pancake, strawberry pie,
Sunshine within mist of broken grey sky,
Why does mother not cry,
Lilly nectar, gold pearls, honey dew, good bye.

Be a good boy, pat on the head,
Daddy don't go, bye-bye,
The working class hero,
Family value a bit less than zero.

Dusty roads, iron bars, rust dust, orange
The crunch of a bus,
Black polished shoes, spotted the dust.
I know that work you must.

No comments: