The Person i think i am

My photo
Bombay, maharashtra, India
The dark road of my thoughts::: As I sit here and wait for the coming of the end I look back and wonder in this short span of a life how I affected people, as what type of person will they remember me? Will I be remembered? Its not easy to accept the truth. All i am left with is a hope in a dream that may never come true.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

the Fallen

The pain of the insane.
The hurt thru disdain.
Why, I ask
Why, me?
Is this life worth the livin’
Or I’m stuck in a worl’ fit for dyin’
And no stars up in the sky
Can tell me why it was I.
The one to fall from my greatest high?
Into a darkness of thy.
Yet again, it was I
The one who failed to die.


‘Tween the lust of pain one could not find any gain, as scavengers circle above thy head to whom shalt thou turn to when none now know who thou art.
Would look finally into thy own eyes, master of doom, whom doom mastered.

1 comment:

...Mystified... said...

I like the rhythm you put in whatever you do...gives my mind a pace to think with. Its good...and its pure talent.
Thanks