The Person i think i am

My photo
Bombay, maharashtra, India
The dark road of my thoughts::: As I sit here and wait for the coming of the end I look back and wonder in this short span of a life how I affected people, as what type of person will they remember me? Will I be remembered? Its not easy to accept the truth. All i am left with is a hope in a dream that may never come true.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

the broken Mirror

In a dark room faintly illuminated by street lamps a dark figure sat crouched, lost within his thoughts a mere shadow of the man he was to be, that be me on a normal day thinking about the past, my life an ornate mirror crashed on the floor each fragment reflection a different side of me the rage, the hate the fear the pain the sorrow yet I looked for one that reflected a smile, I begin to piece my life together and as I look into each piece pain fill my soul each one of them leaves a bloody cut behind, it doesn’t take much until rivers of blood trickle down my arm few moments later I look back at my work a blood stained mirror riddled with cracks, a shattered life of misery and pain. It will be easy to walk away, turn a new leaf, change once more into some one else be a new me erase my past, yet I wonder how much of my self have a I lost changing from person to person, can I still cal my self me?
A new year started yet I have been unable to change, still my days go by with constant reminders of my past, the cold nights miss thy warm touch, still I walk pathless alone in darkness, your memory still haunts my waking hours. My dreams still taunt me. Yet your smile has left me.

1 comment:

Jinx said...

Neat comparison. I guess we all feel like this at some point in our life.