The Person i think i am

My photo
Bombay, maharashtra, India
The dark road of my thoughts::: As I sit here and wait for the coming of the end I look back and wonder in this short span of a life how I affected people, as what type of person will they remember me? Will I be remembered? Its not easy to accept the truth. All i am left with is a hope in a dream that may never come true.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Crudeness of OIL


The filth of men
washes natures shores
Scarring HER face
What have we done!!!!


Wake up now stand up for Your survival
is this the world You wish to live in?
is this the world You would leave for Your children to Inherit????
This is a pic taken at Bandstand, Bandra, Mumbai.
Pollution is knocking at our door how will we answer it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What would your perception be of "kicking its butt"??

Unknown said...

:o.....does neone care???i dnt think so....lets start wid u uve taken d pic but r u goin to do nethg further abt it??

Unknown said...

great pic thgh hve to gve u credit for that!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i have already started a revolt