The Person i think i am

My photo
Bombay, maharashtra, India
The dark road of my thoughts::: As I sit here and wait for the coming of the end I look back and wonder in this short span of a life how I affected people, as what type of person will they remember me? Will I be remembered? Its not easy to accept the truth. All i am left with is a hope in a dream that may never come true.

Monday, December 03, 2007

Sea Mother

A step away from the usual I move out into the utter light of day under a mind of dark, a subconscious trained only to see the darker side of life and each being, tormented by demons unknown. Like a shadow of grey moving among the shiny happy people under the watchful eyes of Ra, a student of Anubis walks unchallenged. The light burns thru my skin my eyes blinded by light yet I walk on paths unknown oblivious to hurt or pain.
Guideless and alone in a world full of aliens stuck in mundane, I walk observing.
Until I reach the end of land and a sea of silver greets my dark shadow lost among the many puddles of ink. There sat a shade among the goddess of life, begging at her feet for a drought of understanding. Humbled by her, so silent, so subtle one was lost to the fathomless sea.
Encircled by silver light alone on the last rock a broken soul looking for peace and tranquility sat I. Lost yet found again in the beginning of life a soul devoted to death, finally cracks succumbs to the human trapped inside and the mail of darkness gives away.
There I sat long naked in the blinding light engulfed in light. The sounds slowly drown away the cries of birds, the wind on leaves, the water on rock, the click of crustaceans over powered by a silent force to gentle to notice. In silence hallowed by life her self sat one deemed to die, a mortal once more.
In the midst of a thousand fires upon the mounds of the sea I awoke to greet my dark, starless sky, alone in the dark of shadows. I raise to the doom place before me. With a last glance at the fading light I smile and walk into darkness enjoying the cold consuming my body. A memory of the silent light burns deep inside leading a broken soul to a darker dark.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A memory of the silent light burns deep inside leading a broken soul to a darker dark.....this sentence has a life to it. it throws light on every single aspect of life. too good

still life said...

thanks never thought any one would get it

...Mystified... said...

god!!! How much have I missed???

still life said...

a lot my dear martian